At Strohman Dental, our goal is always to provide excellent care to every one of our patients. You are more than just another job we have to finish; you are extremely important to us, and we strive to treat you like the treasure you are. Our efforts have paid off! In fact, your family dentist in Wichita Falls is the proud recipient of over 100 5-star reviews across multiple websites!
What People Are Saying
It gives us all sorts of warm fuzzies when our patients provide us with positive feedback. Here are just a few of the comments that have made us glow with pride:
- “Beyond happy with the care I received at Strohman Dental… Dr. Strohman was so kind and no one made me feel bad about the condition of my teeth. I highly recommend this office.” — Kelcey McCarthy (Google review)
- “Absolutely the best experience I have ever had at a dental office! I had a root canal and it was a completely different experience than I had ever had. Dr. Stroham is extremely gentle, makes sure you are comfortable the entire time. The staff is so sweet and accommodating! Highly recommended!!!” — Angela Horany (Google review)
- “Never thought I would say I love my dentist but here I am. Everyone is so nice and friendly. My kids can’t wait to go and are actually sad when it is someone else’s turn to go to the dentist. Cannot recommend enough!” — Amanda Merritt (Facebook review)
Are You Ready to Experience 5-Star Dentistry?
Dr. Shelly Strohman and the rest of our team love to welcome new patients and get to know them. Whether it’s time for your next routine checkup or you suspect that you need to have some major dental work done, please don’t hesitate to pay us a visit. When you come into our office, you can expect:
- Comprehensive dentistry. Strohman is qualified to provide all the basic services you might need, but she goes above and beyond, using the latest technology to offer advanced services, such as TMJ therapy, root canal therapy, and more.
- A comfortable environment. We offer two sedation options — nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation — for folks who struggle with dental anxiety.
- Honest, compassionate service. We’ll clearly explain the reasons why we recommend a specific treatment, and we’ll always take time to answer your questions and address your concerns.
- Flexible payment options. We’re happy to accept most types of dental insurance. We can also help you apply for CareCredit, a low to no-interest financing option.
- Genuine concern for your well-being. We’re a mercury and metal-free practice, so you won’t have to worry about unpleasant side effects from your restorations. We also use digital X-rays in order to reduce your exposure to radiation.
As your dentist in Wichita Falls, Dr. Shelly Strohman and everyone else in our practice always tries to apply the Golden Rule: We treat others how we want to be treated. If you would like to see for yourself why we’ve earned so many 5-star reviews, please contact us at 940-613-0299 to schedule an appointment.